aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Jo-D

Rhys Darby (FOTC)

Was on radio one the other day saying he has a new dvd out. Love him on flight of the conchords (Murray), might have to buy the dvd see what his stand up like

anyone ever seen his stand up?

Haven't seen / heard any solo stuff although he was pretty good in the original radio series of FOTC!

On a side note... when did the outagain forum go under? Tried to log in the other day and it looks like the whole site is down / has been gone for a while!!!

Haven't seen / heard any solo stuff although he was pretty good in the original radio series of FOTC!

On a side note... when did the outagain forum go under? Tried to log in the other day and it looks like the whole site is down / has been gone for a while!!!

Just ordered his live dvd so should be here soon!! :)

Think Farq wasn't paying his bills or something?! Not too sure to be honest :)

thanks! I heard him being interviewed on radio1 last week to promoting his dvd.....WHICH arrived today!!!

will feed back

dying to see any of him or FOTC live......waiting...patiently!

Watched it and yip pretty funny....did wonder how much times you could do the robot with it still being funny, but he uses it well!!

LIVE LIVE LIVE I wanna see it live!!

Yes.

FINALLY got the dvd. For christmas. Excellent. I watched it before the family came round. I enjoyed a lot, may be slightly in love with Mr Darcy now, I mean... Darby...