aberdeen-music

imp: James Yorkston + Pictish Trail w/ Rozi Plain + Lazy Sheepdog @ Carmelite Hotel

offramp

I like JY gigs where you have to sit on the floor cross legged. It just seems right.

If you don't like to sit on the floor cross legged then come early and bag a sofa.

we bought our tickets online ages ago and i opted to pick them up at the venue. but i just phoned the carmelite to ask whether they had them. they said speak to imp. will u guys be bringing the tickets along for collection tonight? or have i fucked up by opting for pick up at the venue..?

we bought our tickets online ages ago and i opted to pick them up at the venue. but i just phoned the carmelite to ask whether they had them. they said speak to imp. will u guys be bringing the tickets along for collection tonight? or have i fucked up by opting for pick up at the venue..?

No fears

I see JY is back at the lemon Tree in May -

May 2009 - The Tune Up tour, with Lisa Knapp. Tune Up - Music Touring Across Scotland - 2008/09. - This tour is supported by Tune Up funding through the Scottish Arts Council. These shows will be played with the band and Lisa.

Monday 11th Perth Concert Hall tel: 01738 621 031 / Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre Horsecross

Weds 13th Carnegie Hall, Dunfermline tel: 01383 602 302 / Welcome to Arts and Theatres Trust Fife

Thurs 14th The Rep Theatre, Dundee tel: 01382 223 530 / Dundee Rep Theatre

Fri 15th The Lemon Tree, Aberdeen tel: 01224 641 122 / Aberdeen - Find Theatre tickets, dates and venues schedules

Sat 16th Eden Court, Inverness tel: 01463 234 234 / Eden Court Theatre Inverness

Sun 17th Buccleuch Centre, Langholm tel: 01387 381 196 / New theatre in Scotland - The Buccleuch Centre Langholm South Scotland

Weds 20th Eastgate Theatre, Peebles tel: 01721 725 777 / The Eastgate Theatre

Thurs 21st The Tolbooth, Stirling tel: 01786 27 4000 / Tolbooth - Stirling's venue for music and art

Fri 22nd ABC2, Glasgow tel: 0844 847 2363 / ABC Glasgow

Sat 23rd Sabhal Mr Ostiag, nr Armadale, Isle of Skye tel: 01471 844 207

June 2009

Fri 6th Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal tel: 01539 725 133 / brewery