THE LITTLE KICKS

plus Support

@ The Lemon Tree

5 entry /

Doors : 9pm/

Advance tickets from:

Aberdeen Box Office, APA website

PM me or steven.milne@barflyclub.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LITTLE KICKS

MySpace.com - THE LITTLE KICKS - Aberdeen / Edinburgh, UK - Indie / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

After November we will be taking a break from gigging to work on more new material, record the rest of an album and ready a single. Weve a plan to come back around March time and put something out then. Details to follow when we know a plan ourselves but were really happy with all the songs we have written this year and weve never put anything out! So its about time!

Its been a really good year for us this year and weve had a lot of fun

Highlights were playing Belladrum, Wizard, Connect Festival (twice in a day!), supporting Foals /Frightened Rabbit / Lightspeed Champion / Cage the Elephant / The Wave Pictures dates we did and also (most fun) was writing / recording a heap of new songs!

We still have some ace gigs ahead - Supporting Hot Club De Paris and Glasvegas this month - but we thought wed have one last hometown gig of our own before we take the time out to do the above and 2008 ends.

We have new songs to play and ideas to roadtest...

So... the lemon tree on the 21st November...

Details above and hope to see you there.

Itll be our last Aberdeen show for some time and also a lot of fun.

Well be trying to organise some added bonuses and wee treats for people who attend too....

Thanks for anyone who gave us support in 08.

Steven

x

• 3 weeks later...

tickets...

I now have tickets for this on me at all times in my special blue man satchel.

Let me know if you would like one, 5 and a hug for free.

ta

x

just back from supporting glasvegas - exhausted.

good fun tho.

we also got reviewed for is this music? this week:

check out below.

is this music? We Were Promised Jetpacks / Jesus H. Foxx / The Little Kicks

And for the hot club show, theres a review here too.

"...Despite facing sound problems on-stage early on their set is another winner; the jangly guitars and pounding rhythms, reminiscent at times of a less electronic New Order, the vocals perhaps what Chris Martin would sound like if he wasnt so wimpy and had a more rocking band behind him. If there is any justice then The Little Kicks shall be massive." SUPPORTING HOT CLUB DE PARIS - ONLINE REVIEW - THE FLY -October 2008

Hey Steven

Might come along for this, would be nice to hear you guys again. I know Mike Chang from Indian Red Lopez too, I'll buy yooze a beer :up:

cool

be good to see you.

dod was filling me in on your wedding / party? sounded awesome.

ps - didnt mean to miss out feughfest above but the others were the first which came to mind. we enjoyed playing feugh too.

1 day to go....

5 entry advance TICKETS and 5 on door

(ill have on me at DHC SNAFU tonight for sale)

Doors: 9pm

AFTER PARTY @ SNAFU DJ RITON TILL 3AM

(BEST BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR THIS MAY SELL OUT club snafu Home)

Stage Times (not approximate)

COOK HOUSE HEROES 9.30PM

INDIAN RED LOPEZ 10.20PM

THE LITTLE KICKS 11.15PM

DJS TO FOLLOW

Advance tickets from:

IN PERSON - Aberdeen Box Office,

ONLINE - APA website - FutureQuest Professional Web Hosting Services. boxofficeaberdeen. com/prod-productions_details. asp?VenueID=281&pid=1625

ME / BAND MEMBERS - steven.milne@barflyclub.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your support in 08.

Steven

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERCH STORE

We now have a fully working, product containing Merchandise Store - Online!

Woo hoo.

Please use the link to buy Tees, CDs etc.

Thanks to Euan for his artwork, Big Cartel for hosting us and Jen and Marion for modelling for us!

Theres a really weird looking girl modeling the guys yellow tees, strangely attractive but not in an obvious way- MAYBE EVEN TOO BEAUTIFUL im sure youll agree!

Have a look and Spend Spend Away people. Gigs cost petrol you see and fundage = us making tunage!

the little kicks store — Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 entry advance TICKETS and 5 on door

(ill have on me at DHC SNAFU tonight for sale)

Doors: 9pm

AFTER PARTY @ SNAFU DJ RITON TILL 3AM

(BEST BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR THIS MAY SELL OUT club snafu Home)

Stage Times (not approximate)

COOK HOUSE HEROES 9.30PM

INDIAN RED LOPEZ 10.20PM

THE LITTLE KICKS 11.15PM

DJS TO FOLLOW

Advance tickets from:

IN PERSON - Aberdeen Box Office,

ONLINE - APA website - FutureQuest Professional Web Hosting Services. boxofficeaberdeen. com/prod-productions_details. asp?VenueID=281&pid=1625

ME / BAND MEMBERS - steven.milne@barflyclub.com

Thanks for all your support in 08.

Steven

MERCH STORE

We now have a fully working, product containing Merchandise Store - Online!

Woo hoo.

Please use the link to buy Tees, CDs etc.

Thanks to Euan for his artwork, Big Cartel for hosting us and Jen and Marion for modelling for us!

Theres a really weird looking girl modeling the guys yellow tees, strangely attractive but not in an obvious way- MAYBE EVEN TOO BEAUTIFUL im sure youll agree!

Have a look and Spend Spend Away people. Gigs cost petrol you see and fundage = us making tunage!

the little kicks store — Home

Just tried to call you dude, so away to send a PM!

Guest calumunderkills
richard - my mobile is fucked.

give me a ring at the office - 01224594785

First you post links of you modelling then you dish out your phone number...

You're such a slut