aberdeen-music

Mercury Tilt Switch, Turnin 13 & Sea, Mon 21st June

Dizzy Storm

MERCURY TILT SWITCH

probably need no introduction but here 's a few quotes.....take yer pick!!

'LIKE BIFFY CLYRO WITHOUT THE SHARP EDGES...'

'EDGY, REFLECTIVE EMO-POP ...'

'THE SCOTTISH HUNDRED REASONS....'

'TRAIL OF DEAD'S CHAOTIC PSYCHADELIA AND FUGAZI'S HI-ENERGY RIGHTEOUS PUNK NOISE...'

'DISCORDANT PUNK ABUSE....'

check out www.mtsonline.co.uk for all recent news and loads more interesting stuff...links to bands, rants, gossip, mp3's...its a good site!

with the brilliant TURNING 13 & SMALL ENCLOSED AREA joining them as local support the bill doesn't get any hotter than this!!!! ouch!!

DOORS 8PM

not sure if we'll have a full song ready, basically we have the base recipe for a song, we just have to add the flavourings and garnish to make it palatable. Prob one of our best riffs though, very early FAR in my opinion, loud and noisy.

We've got a practice on monday before the gig though, so it could appear in some conception, prob as an intro to a song.

Thats a point.... what time would you like us to be at Drakes for? so i can book practive times to fit in with soundcheck times.

Ta x

perfect!!!

We were planning to practice at Cap Tom's 4-6pmish so we'll be down just before 7pm. off to make some flyers to punt the gig a bit just now, anything to give me something else to do instead of job hunting on the net. Just when i got used to student life....