aberdeen-music

NEOS time again!

lepeep

Just to let everyone know that NEOS (North East Open Studios) is starting tomorrow (Saturday 13th September). and continues for 10 days (last day = 22nd sept).

NEOS - NORTH EAST OPEN STUDIOS - lepeep's entry

NEOS_ad03.gif

My wife and I will be at the Gordon Highlanders Museum this year if anyone wants to pop in past for a chat? I've hardly got any work on show, so I am in it for the banter! (honest!)...I'll be doing some workshops through the week, just some drop in sessions using the PC & Gabi and I will be doing some collaborative projects too...get out there and see some art!

I've also got some work at Musa (video), and I'll be participating in a conversation about the arts in the North East at Mary Cane's "Ardo house" (about 8 miles north of Aberdeen)...check the website, as I always say "something for everyone*"

[rant] * unless you are a miserable troll who thinks that nothing in Aberdeen/shire is worth anything, mentally or monetary - yet refuses to contribute or state what is worth while (......sorry, my rant tag escaped me there...) [/rant]

stripeys banned so no worries there :)

i don't think i'm going to get down to anything this year as i'm starting a new job and moving house next week! i like the book though phil, done a grand job there :)

cheers dave, It's one of the first designs I've done that I am 99.9% happy with. I've really enjoyed developing it...I was hoping to get the website into the same "branding", but there is no money, so my dedication to it has been very "bottom of the pile"...NEOS - North East Open Studios - A comprehensive guide to Galleries, Artists and Makers of the North East of Scotland if you are interested in what it "might " look like...

PS, We're always up for "criticism", but of the constructive kind (wink wink)