aberdeen-music

Large Hadron Collider - The fundaMENTALIST christian response

Mac Atom

I knew it... I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's any pure mental theories being put forward by the creationists about this LHC thingmy?"

Guess what? It's actually a stargate being used to allow satan's return... obviously.

SATANS STARGATE

This guy is deadly serious, scary.... o_O

Keep watching for some truly inspired reasoning and mad captioning skills. Also, check out his other videos for more theories including: the Nazis were in fact aliens from the planet Nibiru; JFK was murdered by the freemasons; and my favourite, Einstein was an idiot.

I knew it... I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's any pure mental theories being put forward by the creationists about this LHC thingmy?"

Guess what? It's actually a stargate being used to allow satan's return... obviously.

SATANS STARGATE

This guy is deadly serious, scary.... o_O

Keep watching for some truly inspired reasoning and mad captioning skills. Also, check out his other videos for more theories including: the Nazis were in fact aliens from the planet Nibiru; JFK was murdered by the freemasons; and my favourite, Einstein was an idiot.

"what rubbish...a school boy knows that a black hole is a collapsed star"....(one that god has squashed, no doubt.)

i saw this yesterday which was rather amusing:

Anti Spore

be sure to read the blog about their beliefs thoroughly. very clever.

that's an amazing blog...so many retards with knee jerk reactions...just goes to show that "subtle" doesn't quite work with thick skulled americans (who happen to think that they are clever, freethinkers)...I posted as "HIggs Boson"...but there are too many smelling stimakes in it...I should really run a spell checker before posting!

Gotta love stuff like this :

Gavinon 10 Sep 2008 at 8:55 am 6You muppet if anything spore teaches creationism as the player designs a race and lets it lose in the worldbut then again your from that slacked jawed bunch yokles who put their mouth in gear before thinking, although thinking aint really a big one with you lot now is it.