aberdeen-music

Anyone here at the 19.45 showing of Harry Potter at the UGC?

Guest Craig

Guest Craig

I saw a girl there wearing a blue Gloria Flaw T-Shirt and guessed she might be a member of this site. I must say, very hot indeed.

Also, great film.

Having not read the book, i thought the storyline was more than predictable and the only really clever bit was the bit about time travelling - although it's still flawed because if they end up where they finished (in the room with ginger ron) they would essentially be stuck in a loop forever. I was impressed with the graphics but every twist in the plot was set up so that the youngest kids could even work it out and in VUE they even kept the lights on so that the kids wouldn't get scared.... who wants to watch a film with the lights on??? I mean - come own.

Although it is essentially a kids film, aimed at young 'uns - so it's got a bit of an excuse....

Guest Craig
Originally posted by Paulscoconutass:

Having not read the book, i thought the storyline was more than predictable and the only really clever bit was the bit about time travelling - although it's still flawed because if they end up where they finished (in the room with ginger ron) they would essentially be stuck in a loop forever. I was impressed with the graphics but every twist in the plot was set up so that the youngest kids could even work it out and in VUE they even kept the lights on so that the kids wouldn't get scared.... who wants to watch a film with the lights on??? I mean - come own.

Although it is essentially a kids film, aimed at young 'uns - so it's got a bit of an excuse....

they end up in the room with Ron AFTER they originally left...infact, the very second they dissapear, thus completeing the loop and allowing stuff to continue.

and I just realised that I posted this in music discussion for some reason :/

So...Wasn't the soundtrack awsome?

Guest Craig

yeh there was a HP branded warning screen at the begining saying "this viewing may be under surveilance by night vi...." blah blah.

Don't they know most movie pirates work in the reel room?

Guest Scott 5FD

the title of the thread could be the title of a new song by Thursday or some other pot-hardcore band...

so maybe it's right place is here.

or not.

Guest Craig
Originally posted by N.M:

Er... maybe it's just me on this one, but isn't this in the wrong area of the forum???

Just a thought mind...

Originally posted by gwon:

and I just realised that I posted this in music discussion for some reason :/

So...Wasn't the soundtrack awsome?