aberdeen-music

Classic Rock/Metal

Mouse

Ah weel I just wondered if some alternative classics were going to be unveiled - I kinda agree with what you said as you can't deny the classics their place on compilations but there's a lotta great stuff that people don't always get to hear - see Stephen's feedback thread he started and add to that :)

It's made up for by you listening to Horse The Band :up:

Did you notice that Metal Hammer [or maybe Terrorizer] cast doubt upon how they got their name (that there was a Scottish singer/songwriter called Horse and they had to change to HTB) but then the month after that issue came out Horse played at the Lemon Tree! Huzzah! [Or non-huzzah as Horse The Band would've been better]

Originally posted by psydoll:

It's made up for by you listening to Horse The Band :up:

Did you notice that Metal Hammer [or maybe Terrorizer] cast doubt upon how they got their name (that there was a Scottish singer/songwriter called Horse and they had to change to HTB) but then the month after that issue came out Horse played at the Lemon Tree! Huzzah! [Or non-huzzah as Horse The Band would've been better]

lol the scottish band suck

but holy crap

horse the band rule i got r.borlax for my birthday and i have some of there early punky stuff on the comp

good to see they have fans here