aberdeen-music

If you get the chance..

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Dan Atom:

REALLY?

We thought it would be a bit different than other 'emo' bands and also tried to use it tastefully ;)

you guys aint emo thouigh

some nu-metal sounding guitar there at times, i like it, but i prefer your lighter stuff, jamesys scream are a bit like a toad-im not a fan of them overeffort on them, i prefer folk just to belch naturally

but on the whole i reckon it sounds good

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

For my sins, I have heard very little of MMW (probably due 2 a very busy 4th year at uni). However, I have heard a lot about them + I am eager 2 hear. I promise 2 download, listen + provide positive feedback in the next day or so. Where were the tracks re

Originally posted by Emo Steve

To be honest Dan I'd say tampons are great, especially when you lick them first.

The added dampness makes them stick in place better and they don't move around as much

I'm not sure Steve, I personally think tampons are more comfortable when you don't lick them first.

EDIT: Oops, sorry - wrong thread!

Guest highroller

remember...if you liked...listen again...wet your appetite...

you WILL be able to own all 6 tracks that we recorded for "this is revenge" on JUNE 18th...ep launch at moshulu...already confirmed...Festr...

another new song will be played as well...the most extreme yet i would say...its definitely a new spin for us but still weapon.

all this and still two AWESOME bands to be announced.

hot damn!