aberdeen-music

Probot

Guest AX FAE TX

Guest AX FAE TX

I BOUGHT THE ALBUM THINKING THAT DAVE GROHL WOULD HAVE CAME UP WITH ANOTHER MASTER STROKE -BUT APART FROM"SHAKE YOUR BLOOD"WITH LEMMY - I THINK THE ALBUMS A LOAD OF PISH.

ANYBODY ELSE GAVE IT A SPIN.

yeah, bought it just after it came out, couple of good songs near the start but i honesty dont think i've managed to listen to the whole thing in one go yet, it got a bit boring from the middle on i thought. haven't listened to atall since about a week after it came out, average. but credit to him for writing all the songs in a similar style to the people who were performing them, but it just turned out a bit of a novelty record.

Yeah, I was a bit dissapointed with it too, especially as loads of people have been raving about it for YEARS. But is there anyone on here who is actually a big time fan of any of the singers bands that were featured? What did you think? Cos my knowledge of Motorhead doesn't go much further than Ace Of Spades and I only have a limited knowledge of Sepultura but those tracks did sound like those bands so how about the rest of them, people?