aberdeen-music

Stupid Sub-Genre's

Stephen

Guest allsystemsfail

Punk pathetique.

Think Splodgenessabounds and Peter And The Test Tube Babies.

Oi!

Think The 4Skins, Red Alert, The Business, Cock Sparrer...

Originally posted by Scott 5FD:

Cock Rock

Fit's that all aboot?

mayve only Judas Priest can be classed as that ;)

Nah, JP were just classic rock/metal; and unlikely to be covering the same ground-breakingly insightful territory as WASP or RATT ('Animal: Fuck Like a Beast' or 'She Loves My Cock' anyone?)....for the obvious reasons...

allmusic.com seem to have a style called 'united states of america'. now what is that all about? i hope music that comes under the genre of "great britain" involves gentlemen and monocles drinking tea and singing about sub-par hams and frightfully awful senarios!

Originally posted by Bee:

allmusic.com seem to have a style called 'united states of america'. now what is that all about? i hope music that comes under the genre of "great britain" involves gentlemen and monocles drinking tea and singing about sub-par hams and frightfully awful senarios!

Will 'United Staes of America' forcably enter venues to play, torture and sexually humiliate their audience and alienate bands that aren't their genre?

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

Nah, JP were just classic rock/metal; and unlikely to be covering the same ground-breakingly insightful territory as WASP or RATT ('Animal: Fuck Like a Beast' or 'She Loves My Cock' anyone?)....for the obvious reasons...

i was meaning that Rob Halford was gay and loves the cock, hence Cock Rock...