aberdeen-music

ESP M-II Urban Camo! For Sale!

Sora01

I am selling an genuine ESP M-II Urban Camo Guitar for somewhere in the region of 1000

I bought this guitar originally from r&b in aberdeen city center, for 1499. that was a year ago, im sad to let it go but it is too much of a professional instrument for what I use it for.

I Cant post it due to its weight and size, but pickup will be fine.

Theres also an esp hardcase that im throwing in too, tremelo bar and everything is all there.

The emgs have been running on the same 9v battery since i bought it a year ago, so may need changed soon.

The only thing i can see wrong with it, is a tiny bit of rust and flakey paint on the floyd rose, and little bits of rust on the screws round the pickups, but apart from that its in pure mint condition, i could find no scratches.

Ive put up alot of photos on Photobucket

Sora01_2006/ESP M-II URBAN CAMO - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a pro level instrument, and i hope it goes to a good guitar player, with the upmost intentions to look after it...

Thanks for reading

I am selling an genuine ESP M-II Urban Camo Guitar for somewhere in the region of 1000

I bought this guitar originally from r&b in aberdeen city center, for 1499. that was a year ago, im sad to let it go but it is too much of a professional instrument for what I use it for.

I Cant post it due to its weight and size, but pickup will be fine.

Theres also an esp hardcase that im throwing in too, tremelo bar and everything is all there.

The emgs have been running on the same 9v battery since i bought it a year ago, so may need changed soon.

The only thing i can see wrong with it, is a tiny bit of rust and flakey paint on the floyd rose, and little bits of rust on the screws round the pickups, but apart from that its in pure mint condition, i could find no scratches.

Ive put up alot of photos on Photobucket

Sora01_2006/ESP M-II URBAN CAMO - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a pro level instrument, and i hope it goes to a good guitar player, with the upmost intentions to look after it...

Thanks for reading

Good luck with the sale it's a very nice guitar :)