aberdeen-music

ze EP

Guest babyshambles

Guest babyshambles

Was in One Up yesterday browsing through local bands cd's, and well, what a load of pish. Was looking for something with Black Atom or Hot Mangu written on it, without success. So is the EP sold out? Or just out at One Up, or what? How'd I go about getting a copy?

There should still be some of our CD's in pne-up, Rico put 20 more in the other day....

They're usually in their own little "Black Atom" bitty in the Metal section though... dunno why its not in the local band area too though, if you still cant get it then ask someone at the counter and they'll give you one from behind the desk probably.

Hope that helps dude!

Well I was in a few days ago and bought one as someone borrowed by first one and haven't given it back. So I got bored waiting and got a new one...there were a few left in the local band bit at the singles section. Is there any chance someone from Atom could make a copy of "like disco never happened" to replace my uber scratched copy for me? PLEASE!?

While you're say charming (twice), also try these choice cuts from the rump of the English language.

Whagina (to possess alot of vagina, ie. a whag of vagina)

Trainy (to possess the qualities of a train)

Boatt (A larger than average boat)

Gluttiny (To eat alot but retain a small waistline)

Decox (the remove the shouting man from the front of the boat)

And you said they weren't real words, Johnston! Whose laughing now?! I am! I am laughing now!

And with that, I bid you FADIOS! (a whimsical short - lived display of friendship on departure):dunce:

Originally posted by Len Atom

While you're say charming (twice), also try these choice cuts from the rump of the English language.

And you said they weren't real words, Johnston! Whose laughing now?! I am! I am laughing now!

And with that, I bid you FADIOS! (a whimsical short - lived display of friendship on departure):dunce:

;( ;( ;( ;( i dont like these scary words!!!! they cannot be real, boat with too t's? its just not right!

Originally posted by Len Atom

So whatever it is...can I get a copy?