aberdeen-music

Bass stuff for sale!

WoodyRATM

Right im sticking this up for a mate, so if possible contact him (his emails further down) or if he wont answer or whatever PM me and i'll forward ya the number.

I have a bunch of bass guitars, effect pedals and an amp which i rarely use anymore. i feel it would be put to better use by people who arent me.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in any of the following email me an offer (bacon-jamie@hotmail.co.uk)

Up for grabs is;

Basses

An Epiphone Thunderbird IV, its got a vintage sunburst finish and has only been played about 3 times since i bought it. Offers around 250 most likely accepted.

An Ibanez AGB-140, semi-hollow bodied, its got a dark brown shiny finish with cream edging. It plays really well and looks beautiful. Offers around 230.

An Ibanez Piece of Crap Its a beginners bass to be honest. Black finish. Offers around 40, ill even throw in a case.

I'll throw in a lead and pick with all of them. You lucky people.

Pedals

A BOSS ODB-3, Bass overdrive. Adds a lot of gain to your sound without losing your tone. Comes boxed with instructions. Offers around 50.

A BOSS OD-20, Overdrive station. This duel pedal has 22 different distortion modes packed into it, with 4 user memory banks to store your favourite setups. Its a guitar pedal but works a treat with Basses aswell. Unboxed w/ instructions. Offers around 120.

Every pedal will come with a pedal lead (short lead to connect pedals in a row). And the first one to go gets a six way 9v powersupply cable free.

Amplifiers

An Ashdown Electric Blue 12-180, Warm sounding 180 watt amp. Its got a 12 inch speaker, onboard EQ, two inputs, send/return effects loop and sub harmonic settings dial. This rhing goes loud and handles overdrive effects well. Offers around 250, for offers above 250 i'll throw in the cheap Ibanez if its not already gone.

Collection from my house, in Aberdeen, would be prefered. I would ship the pedals throughout the Uk, and possibly the guitars too, for additional postage costs.

But seriously, buy this stuff. It could be put to much better use that I give it. X x