aberdeen-music

[GIG] Meursault (LP launch!)/Steven Dedalus/Debutant: Cellar 35, Sat 12th April, 8pm

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
well .I will be there tonight going to check out Meursault on your reccomendations

Good man. You will not be disappointed. I can actually guarantee that.

Well, that was an absolutely superb night! Kudos to Phil for putting it on - and for his solo set, which was most enjoyable.

First time I'd seen Lazy Sheepdog, and I was very impressed. Experimental yet very melodic - top stuff!

Meursault were absolutely amazing, possibly the best I've ever seen them. Anyone who's not yet had the pleasure of witnessing them play live is missing out in a big way.

Really nice atmosphere in Cellar 35 as well. :music:

Guest idol_wild

Last night went pretty well in the end. I think Cellar 35 was an excellent venue for such an evening. A decent crowd of people turned up and they were exceptionally attentive.

Meursault were pretty special (as always) and Lazy Sheepdog was interesting, fun, and engaging.

Big thanks to everyone who helped out!

curse the ill functioning quick reply button for gigs which have passed. :(

anyhoo, i shall type this out again.

twas a shame meursault didn't have the laptop last night but i'm not sure it would have worked so well in cellar 35 anyhoo. aside from the they were in stellar form with top quality moustache banter as well. superb.