aberdeen-music

bjork

Stripey

A fat, nutter Bjork fan fakes suicide? Is that what you REALLY look like Stripey?

It's not fake, this happened when Bjork hooked up with Goldie and he was outraged because he was a racist. He posted an acid bomb to bjork the day before and the police only got to it in london the day it was meant to be delivered....they only found the guy a few days later because blood was running down the walls of the flat below him

It's not fake, this happened when Bjork hooked up with Goldie and he was outraged because he was a racist. He posted an acid bomb to bjork the day before and the police only got to it in london the day it was meant to be delivered....they only found the guy a few days later because blood was running down the walls of the flat below him

I was hoping this thread would given the wide berth it deserved...never mind.

I (stupidly) watched the video!

and I too thought it was fake, the piss poor "pop" of the gun, the lack of blood pishing everywhere if the top of his head had been blown off...

Stripey, just because someone did kill themself and film it, it doesn't mean that this is the video made by that person. Some dong might have made a fake video, and rode on the back of the morbid story.

just because there is the sound of blood pishing out of him at the end, doesn't mean that it wasn't dubbed on.

On the other hand, he did give a genuine performance of a disturbed nutter...so I am still in two minds as to what I saw.

Still, nill points for posting this sad, sad video (and for me watching it too!)