aberdeen-music

Promoters/gigs up in Scotland

Brew Records

Morning,

basically we're putting out the debut single by Leed's shoegaze/americana band on 10th March. They are going to be doing a UK tour to support this which will include some dates with Vessels & These Monsters.

We're trying to arrange some more dates up north and wondered if we could sort some gigs in Scotland for them.

you can hear tunes at MySpace.com - i concur - new single available to order now - Leeds, UK - Alternative / Shoegaze / Americana - www.myspace.com/iconcurband

They have recently supported the Hold Steady, Duke Spirit, Napleon IIIrd, Youthmovies and are also featured on the latest dance to the radio compilation.

If anyone could help out or has any info please get in touch on here or through our myspace

MySpace.com - Brew Records - I Concur single now up! - UK - Progressive / Progressive / Progressive - www.myspace.com/brewrecords or email us at brewrecords@googlemail.com

Moneywise we'd be looking to cover petrol costs etc but these would be reduced if we could arrange a few dates up in Scotland. Also been of food and maybe a floor to sleep on would be nice.

Cheers

Simon

Brew Records

will contact them when i get a chance. At work at the moment.

Are they all aberdeen based? If so can people suggest some other promoters from other cities.

Would like to sort at least a few dates around lovely scotland as it's a long way to come from Leeds.

Also we put on gigs ourselves so might be able to help out any scotish bands on tour.

Dizzy Storm and Interesting Music promotions are both Aberdeen and both brilliant.

Elektropapknit run by PVH guys do Aberdeen and Glasgow shows

Stuartmaxwell on here does dundee shows

Cry Parrot, Nuts and seeds are good places for edinburgh and glasgow.

Hope that helps, if your still struggling I could perhaps try it.

Cheers for the help. I've sent pms to Fudge, Dizzy Star and Interesting Music on here as i currently can't get on myspace or googlemail at work but i'll get in touch through those ways too.

I'll try those other people you suggested too.

Would be nice if we could sort 3 or 4 days up in scotland in March and make it worthwhile.

There are loads of bands from Leeds and the surrounding that would be interested so if we could make it work then it could be used as a good template for other decent bands to head up your way.

this site would suit your genre

Hey there

A possible solution to your problem might be to try registering with Nessmp3.com: home

you should also try and get hold of medicinemanny (rob ellen )whose myspace is MySpace.com - The Medicine Show - 52 - Male - Dingwall, UK - www.myspace.com/robellen

Inverness based but has reaches far beyond the borders and coastline. We have found it superb for getting our tunes radio time and to a wider audience of musicians fans and promoters. We have had numerous offers and are working on a few since we got on, also many of the artists are a great craic. The guys that run it are excellent in giving advice, pointers and names to contact. They also want more cross fertilisation (phnarrr) of bands throughout scotland and acknowledge that its difficult for smaller bands to break out of their areas unless they are in the central belt

Give it a try its free, you can upload songs, images, theres blog, features, live chat etc etc etc

Unlike nastyspace they done take just any old shite which is another bonus of the site

you want to more pm me, tell them The Rev directed you to them

Cheers

Larry