aberdeen-music

Cheap Dirt need a good guitarist!

Metal_Hamster

I could probably do rhythm guitar if you haven't already got one. I'm definitely no lead guitarist. I'm all about fat, massive chords. I've just moved up here, so I don't have my amp with me at the moment, but I should be going to fetch it within the next 3/4 weeks.

I'm definitely into a bit of bluesy metal myself though. I've been wanting to start a band for ages that sounded like nothing but track 2 from Metallica's 'Load' album. The rest of that album is whack apart from that number. Could possibly even stretch to a bit of vocals if you so needed. I'm no soloist though. I dunno if that's what you're after.

...And I can play the hammer-on riff from Slayer's Angel Of Death.

• 2 weeks later...
Weeeeell you see, this laddy can play some lead and some rhythm compared to say some twit who can play all lead and no rhythm... more rhythm the better!

So shooshed it ricky! :laughing:

Err....he said hes not a soloist? We need somone who can solo. Thats my point. What would be the point in having another rhythm guitarist when we dont need one? We NEED a lead guitarist who can solo.

Also, Ian DID play rhythm, quite a lot actually.

• 3 weeks later...
I did actually, but clearly you were too busy trying to stir shit up that you forgot... I told you at work and I also said "this laddy can play some lead and some rhythm " a few posts previous. Are you getting worried that I'm replacing you or something?!?!

The key words in the sentence are "no" and "soloist".

I also made clear that im not interested in having more than two guitarists if thats what you were referring to. We need a soloist, end of. Most guitarists play rhythm anyway.

I see, so if I happen to disagree with you that makes me the bad guy?