aberdeen-music

New Louis Theroux documentary this Sunday

Lemonade

Guest Steven Dedalus

The last one about cosmetic surgery was really good. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I realy do think he's one of the best broadcasters around.

My personal favourite interview: Thor Templar in the UFO one. That guy was amazing, and if you can get hold of Louis Theroux's book, "The Call of the Weird", you should, because he follows up all of the characters he met and they all have great stories.

Guest idol_wild
The last one about cosmetic surgery was really good. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I realy do think he's one of the best broadcasters around.

My personal favourite interview: Thor Templar in the UFO one. That guy was amazing, and if you can get hold of Louis Theroux's book, "The Call of the Weird", you should, because he follows up all of the characters he met and they all have great stories.

I was just saying the other night that Louis would have an interesting autobiography...

That was a good watch last night though. I got a Louis dvd box set for christmas 8-)

Bought it in Fopp for a quid or something. RIP Fopp.

Was decent enough last night, but it's getting a bit tired now I think. I think he needs a new angle.