aberdeen-music

MMW and Stoma

The_Tank

I thought this was a very good gig, even thought the secret fucked off.

MMW

I thought this was one of the best gig. I was mostly watching the drummer who, had added in alot more fill which was more interesting to watch. Also the song seem alot more bouncing.

STOMA

Also thought were amzaing, very amazing vocals. Very catching songs, and all round very good.

i totally enjoyed mmw today. not my sort of music usually. but this was an exception. i found their performance excellent! great songs that were very enjoyable. a fantastic live performance. i'd would gladly go to see them again.

really enjoyed the gig. thanks guys.

MMW - I was very impressed by the drumming and the guitarist, Jamesy's vocals made my spinal cord quiver, all complimented with nice steady bass, and muchy improved vocals from Ben. I really enjoyed it and would go see them again defo :) Thingymajog from X-certs was a random touch but entertaining nonethe less heh.

Guest highroller

Murray is part of the mymindsweapon family as he is a close friend and an ex member and obviously a great musician...we thought it would sound cool with a third voice there at the end of "clutching pictures...." with me and J so we asked and he said yeah...it was fun...thanks for all the comments...if you were there why not post your thoughts....

I'm a total stoma fan now...i bought a couple of the cd's and a tee shirt...saw two of em at tuts the following night at the story of the year gig and was wearing the tee...they were chuffed ...crag's a top bloke...

One of the best bands for me doing that style of music....

ahh you went to see Story Of Year!? Not fair:( althought their new single is quite poor. Yeh the thing with Murray was ace. He fairly funked out a sweat with his dancing. The Stoma cd is excelent and the singer has to be on fo the funniest people ive seen onstage since spoonie when Festr played the fudge gig.