Wednesday 10 September 2008 Iceland (a)

Saturday 11 October 2008 Norway (h)

Saturday 28 March 2009 Holland (a)

Wednesday 1 April 2009 Iceland (h)

Wednesday 19 August 2009 Norway (a)

Saturday 5 September 2009 Macedonia (h)

Wednesday 9 September 2009 Holland (h)

BBC SPORT | Football | Internationals | Scots World Cup schedule revealed

You just know we're gonna have to get something against Holland on the last day.

Yeah, another very tough final game. Macedonia away is a tough start too, 4 points from those first 2 games would be a great foundation to qualify.

I know the potential manager issue has been covered elsewhere, but I'm going to drag it up again anyway...of the realistic candidates Mark McGhee instills slightly more confidence fr me than Billy Davies.

Fucking raging. After spending 3 weeks working out the best routes for the Macedonia, Iceland and Norway away games; followed by rounding up some mates to join in the festivities...

... they go and choose the worst possible options for the fixture dates!! I worked out there would be about an 80% chance that an away game would fall into one of my school holidays either in 2008 or 2009, which really is a kick in the balls now.

What makes it worse is that I might miss the Wednesday home games because i won't be able to get time off :(

Gordon Smith out!!!