aberdeen-music

need a cheap second hand car quick!

delboy

me car failed its MOT today and i'm being forced to scrap it. thing is i need a replacement pretty quick as i planned to drive down south and see me mum for xmas next friday! i'll probably end up taking public transport but would prefer to drive down as she lives out in the sticks. so looking for a bit of help here. i'm looking for something around the grand mark, would prefer something economical but not too small but tbh not too fussed as long as its reliable and has at least a few months MOT on it.

also does anyone know any decent second hand car dealers in the city who flog old cars. i once bought a car from ewings near cove and it wasnt too bad but there must be others - the net hasnt been too helpful so far!

i did think bout going to the car auctions but because of work commitments cant make them! bah!

any help mucho appreciated!

Try yesterday's Scot-Ads and of course the P&J/EE.

You won't get anything decent from a dealer in town for that kind of money. There are a few car lots in the Ellon\Mintlaw\Pottedheid area - you might find something there.

Happy hunting.

Ps - try Auto Trader UK - Buy & Sell New & Used Cars, Car Loans, Car Insurance

I did a search within a 20-mile radius of my office and there were a couple of decent returns.

NB : do NOT buy a Rover. Dreadful cars.