aberdeen-music

Ad Nauseam Parts 1,2,3 - Snake Temple Kings

palmer_eldritch

Hey everyone. The Snake Temple Kings have a mix of the "Ad Nauseam Trilogy" ready for your listening pleasure. If you have a spare 11 minutes, then i hope you can stick with it and enjoy it. :up:

It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like to think the "Ad Nauseam" title sums it up nicely. (I hope it's not too pretentious for you!)

anyway, here's the link MySpace.com - The Snake Temple Kings - Aberdeen, UK - Progressive / Psychedelic / Rock - www.myspace.com/thesnaketemplekings

I had to seriously sacrifice sound quality for Ad Nauseam, as the file was too large to fit onto the site :( But let us know what you think nevertheless.

Cheers

Rory

hey man, listened to the tune, duno about the vocals, i like how they have similarities to 'the wall' in some places (laughing/screamin goin in and out) but the semi-operatic style of the main vocal doesnt really appeal to me, i dont think i like it as much as 'Our Vision', but it is definately a more 'off the wall' sound that the song has, very psychedelic, and probably more 'hardcore' prog than your other songs(if that makes sense), you have built the song up nicely though and its definately an accomplishment, as always fine work with the guitars etc , just not really my cup of tea as far as the singing goes.

cheers lewis

The vocals on the track are something that I have also been unsure about. Some of the backing vocals are a bit 'over-kill' in the mix as well. The semi-operatic vocal style is also something that although i wasn't so keen on at first, have grown on me. Any more feedback on the song and vocals would be extremely helpful so anyone feel free to let us know what you think.

Cheers folks

hahaha

The song isn't particularly serious. heheh. We wrote the music long before any of the vocal ideas. considering the way the heavier parts worked out, we were thinking more along the lines of a semi-serious song about going mad - so make of it what you will. Although the screaming, manic laughter and coughing are all to be taken VERY seriously :princess: