aberdeen-music

Abdn bestest bands in all the land!

preemo

Re: your missing the point maxy

Originally posted by preemo

there is a lot of irony in this post. It's fun to watch these guys clamber over themselves to wank each other off. It's an insight into the bands that are genuinly worth watching.

I would have thought that you're complete failure to achieve the above on your pathetic "aberdeen scene-sucks" thread would have taught you a lesson but obviously not....get a fucking life.

i dont think there was any failure

Originally posted by GraemeC

I would have thought that you're complete failure to achieve the above on your pathetic "aberdeen scene-sucks" thread would have taught you a lesson but obviously not....get a fucking life.

personally i thought the "aberdeen scene sucks" thread was quite amusing... it certainly brightened up a couple of my evenings....

i think your phrase "get a fucking life" is a bit harsh too.... jesus man its a forum for everyone's view on the scene that we all keep care of in our own little way....

if one member of the vast musical base we have thinks the scene sucks then maybe he has a point and maybe he dosnt.... if people disagree then they should ignore his post and move onto something else... (and i think that thread, like this one is a little tounge n cheek).. and the same goes for this one...

Re: i dont think there was any failure

Originally posted by fort max

personally i thought the "aberdeen scene sucks" thread was quite amusing... it certainly brightened up a couple of my evenings....

i think your phrase "get a fucking life" is a bit harsh too.... jesus man its a forum for everyone's view on the scene that we all keep care of in our own little way....

if one member of the vast musical base we have thinks the scene sucks then maybe he has a point and maybe he dosnt.... if people disagree then they should ignore his post and move onto something else... (and i think that thread, like this one is a little tounge n cheek).. and the same goes for this one...

Yes...thats your opinion and your welcome to it, I have my opinion which I am also at liberty to air, I believe that these threads are started in the hope of generating some bitching between the opposed camps of thought on these boards, which is fine in itself but overdone in the fucking extreme....boring boring boing....like re-runs of the sweeny seen it all before.

Next

Originally posted by SHAWN THE OX

WHO'S BAND?

Hmmmm the band im in 110% of the time Mr MAX

you may be aware of aberdeen based post hardcore band "eric euan" who still after 8 years still don't have a

web site

thats why and thats who

i would hope the 110% thing wasnt intended as a 'jibe' of some sort.... maybe you could embelish

110% could may be a jibe as you put it!

how long do you have to be in a band before you can say

"my band" or after 7months of graft should a new member still be treated and thought of as a session guy?

tell me Mr Max how long is the probation period for a new member.

coz i didnt get that memo.

who's band / who's band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if it "may be" can i ask who it was directed too?....

you seem to have pretty strong feelings regarding a "band website".. so strong infact you feel a forum like this is a good place to voice your distaste at the efforts of others in your band...

personally i have always seen ee as five guys enjoying the music they create as a whole... i have never known any member new or old to be thought of or treated as a session guy or a 'new' member for that matter (presuming there is a stigma attached to the word 'new')...

i think making comments like the ones made in the post beginning "WOW".. are not the kind of thing that strengthens a bands working relationship...

and i could be wrong but i think eric euan have only been together for six pushing seven years....

WOW YOU GUYS HAVE A WEB PAGE!

I lie awake @ night dreaming of having a web site for my band

if i wish realy hard

*shrugs*

www.realshocks.com

though I'm not on it yet, I'm the mysterious 5th member.

My name is on the hooker's green site though, for photography.

hmmmm...

• 7 months later...
Guest Bob
Originally posted by SHAWN THE OX:

you may be aware of aberdeen based post hardcore band "eric euan" who still after 8 years still don't have a web site

What an accomplishment.

I don't particularly like Eric Euan-their only saving graces are Shawn and Neil (bring back Vinyl Bill)- i think the Euan are a bit boring.

P.S If Preemo is trying to get a reaction out of people just fucking ignore him eventually he'll get the point and shut the fuck up, or just fuck off.

Nuff said.