aberdeen-music

Football Manager 2008

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild
You were good at it.

Maybe even some kind of genius, in that way.

You're by no means the first to say that. I had so much aplomb.

PS - why the fuck did you have to steal my Father Ted dvds AND my over-the-shoulder bag?

Bell nosher.

Guest Steven Dedalus
You're by no means the first to say that. I had so much aplomb.

PS - why the fuck did you have to steal my Father Ted dvds AND my over-the-shoulder bag?

Bell nosher.

That was my bag! And you've still got it!

And those were my dvds! (except for one which was Rob's! Ha ha!!)

Not when you just know exactly which game in which it'll happen...

I dunno, I just know I'm going to lose/struggle in 5/6 games a season against inferior opposition but in reality I actually only struggle in one or two. I remember the ones I do struggle in, and when I don't take notes* I forget the times when I know I'm going to drop points but don't.

*yup, I'm geeky enough to take notes when I'm trying out different tactics/closing down options

Does anyone else have the problem in FM07 when after 3 seasons the game deletes all the player history/competition history etc? It's quite annoying and it probably just oes it to keep the game running faster, but as I start my 4th season all the players lose their playing history for the past 3 years, which is kinda annoying when you're looking at players to sign and you can't see how they've performed over the past 3 seasons. Especiall players about 21 because it shows that they've never played a match. Also it'll tell you in your 4th season that the FA Cup etc is a new competition and has never been won before. Is there any way of switching this option off? It spoils the game for me.

Guest idol_wild
Mine does it after 3 seasons, then every season thereafter just gets wiped from the memory at the end of it.

I can only suggest that must be a bug in your copy. Which version are you using? 7.02?

Guest idol_wild
I dunno, I bought it the week it came out and I don't have any patches or anything so I would guess it's just the old original version...

Ah, it'll be plain old 7.00 you're using then. It'll definitely be a bug. Try downloading the most up to date patch for it (7.02) from Sports Interactive - The creators of the Championship Manager series and developers of Football Manager

That'll sort you out! :up: