aberdeen-music

brides of destruction has been postponed

framheim

because nikki six is getting some award at the metal hammer awards or something. thought someone should at least post it up on this here messageboard things in some kind of official announcement shenanigans.

so ummm, don't phone one up for tickets, cause there won't be any. :(

i do believe that they will try and reschedule for the autumn. check with ross or other moshulu people when you see them.

Originally posted by daveofficer:

because nikki six is getting some award at the metal hammer awards or something. thought someone should at least post it up on this here messageboard things in some kind of official announcement shenanigans.

i do believe that they will try and reschedule for the autumn. check with ross or other moshulu people when you see them.

Arse. Stood up at the altar.

And I imagined Mr Six to be such a reliable dependable chap too...

Originally posted by daveofficer:

It has indeed been postponed....

and I'm sure Ross would have posted a thread to tell people but he's been off and down in Glasgow and I ban him from the internet so give him a break Mr Officer!!! :p