aberdeen-music

New Bastard Squad release

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Hiya!

Out soon is the Bastard Squad/Tea Party Violence split, on Undergrind Productions in the US. Not sure if it's a tape or CDr as yet, depends what Mike decides on. Only 147 trax from us this time, the usual infantile titles like "Drink Magner's, get punched" and "I hope Kate McCann's a better doctor than a mother". Keep checking for updates at:

www.freewebs.com/undergrinder

This is for information only. No need to tell us how shit and pointless we are, we already know. Byeeeeeee!

:up:

• 1 month later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater

I lied. It's the Bastard Squad/Cripple Slaughter split CD, and I now have copies of the thing ready. 147 songs, all titled, in 4 minutes 34 seconds from us, and one 10-minute track of weird, droning shit from Cripple Slaughter. I won't put up a pic, as it'll only get taken down. We'll call it 2, but we'd rather trade for your band's CDr.

Unless we think your band is shit.

Then you can fuck off.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

And another thing. Also available is the Tea Party Violence "Tekk" CDr. This is a mix of Bastard Squad and Cripple Slaughter tracks "reversed and put through my computer filters", whatever the fuck he means by that. Then again, Mike Slaughter trades his releases for pills so it's bound to be demented. I'll make up copies and punt them for a quid, give us a hoy if you want either of the above. Trust me, these will not disappoint...