aberdeen-music

Booking the Futureheads for Aberdeen.

davidm

Essentially, I want to put them on here. I am such a massive fan of their music and would do anything I could to see them in Aberdeen.

However, I have never booked an out of town before. As they are now unsigned, and there is no major-label obstructions in the way I would assume it would be easier to book them. But how would I go about this? Send them a myspace message? There are no contact details on their website or myspace page.

I really want to put them on here, but if I was going to do this, I couldn't do it by myself to give them what they deserve.

If anyone reads this and wants to help in whatever way they can I would be incredibly grateful!

David

Essentially, I want to put them on here. I am such a massive fan of their music and would do anything I could to see them in Aberdeen.

However, I have never booked an out of town before. As they are now unsigned, and there is no major-label obstructions in the way I would assume it would be easier to book them. But how would I go about this? Send them a myspace message? There are no contact details on their website or myspace page.

I really want to put them on here, but if I was going to do this, I couldn't do it by myself to give them what they deserve.

If anyone reads this and wants to help in whatever way they can I would be incredibly grateful!

David

?????? there's no contact details on their myspace??????

Surely that's the whole reason MySpazz exists, innit.