aberdeen-music

Hi-fi separates for sale!

Neil

Due to an upgrade I'm selling all the separates from my current hi-fi set-up:

NAD C350 Integrated Stereo Amplifier

A great amplifier that has been used pretty much every day I'm at home. It was serviced by the dealer a couple of years ago (it is about 4 years old) and is in perfect working order.

• 60W x 2 Continuous Power into 8 ohms

• 135W, 190W, 240W IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively

• Impedance Sensing Circuit (ISC) topology

• Full System Remote control including Stand-by/Off

• Headphones socket

• Relay Input Switching

• Toroidal Power transformer

• 7 Line inputs, including two tape in/outs

• All discrete circuitry

• Short signal path from input to output

• All sockets Gold plated

• Tone controls defeat switch

• Main-amp input & 2 pre-amp outputs

• Soft Clipping

• NAD Link

• 12 volt trigger output

Product Info: http://207.228.230.231/info/NAD_C350.pdf

Manual: http://207.228.230.231/manual/NAD-C350.pdf

Cost 300 originally - SOLD!

Marantz CD6000 OSE KI Signature Edition CD Player

I'll be honest with you all, this CD Player has caused me a lot of pain and suffering. When it is in good working order it is absolutely superb. Unfortunately, it hasn't spent much time in that state. This unit has already been serviced once and it needs serviced again - hence the silly price I'm wanting for this. The unit currently has a problem and it is described in this thread: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/musicians-corner/31212-decent-hi-fi-repair-service-aberdeen.html

Therefore, please be aware that this is NOT in full working order. Yes, it plays CDs but they won't sound right. This needs taken to a hi-fi repair shop where repairs will be required (and I ain't paying them!).

Product Info: Marantz Europe

Product Specs: Marantz Europe

The model I have is not in black as above, it is in gold: http://www.marantz.com/archive//e_cd6000_sml.gif

Cost 250 originally - selling for 25.

Sony MDS-JE440 Minidisc Deck

Does anyone still use minidiscs? I don't, hence why this unit has been gathering dust in my wardrobe. But it works perfectly and is ideal for recording directly from your CD player to minidisc (or from any other source for that matter).

Product Info & Manuals: MD Community Page: Sony MDS-JE440

Cost 150 originally - SOLD!

All items can be collected from the Ferryhill area of Aberdeen. They are NOT boxed but the original manuals will be included if I can find them. Please be aware the original manuals can be downloaded using the links above anyway. If anyone has any queries regarding any of the above then please post a reply here or send me a private message. Thanks!

I'll have that minidisc player if it's not gone...perfect for my home studio!

I could collect it after Wednesday (when my pay comes in!).

Cheers,

Alan

Alan - sold! I'm on leave for the next two weeks so you can come round for it anytime day or night (within reason!). I'll PM you my contact details.

Wouldn't mind the amp if its still going... Would you do it for 90?

It's still going at this moment in time but someone else has expressed an interest earlier on today so I'll wait to see what he comes back with first. I'll get back to ya.

nice one... let me know. :up:

Sorry dude, the amp has been sold to the first offer. :(

The CD player is still up for grabs everyone. A good oppertunity there for someone to get it fixed and sell it on for a profit if that's what you're into.

The CD player is still up for grabs everyone. A good oppertunity there for someone to get it fixed and sell it on for a profit if that's what you're into.

Never mind... good example of you snooze you loose! ha ha

Enjoy your new hi-fi

Colin

I used to have one of those Marantz KI's - great players!

I sold it to that lass with the spectacular didds that used to work with us - canny mind her name but.