aberdeen-music

findo gask.

paperbitch

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Is this Findo Gask from Inverness? I met the them a couple of months back & they said they had heard of a band with the same name.

Even though I knew that link wouldn't take me anywhere, I still had to click it.... just to be sure.

Yeah, come see Findo Gask. No idea if they're any good, but they're playing with The Void (who, by the way, are having the worst luck in the world right now involving broken wrists, broken guitars, power cuts, Minus cancelling a gig, etc, etc). Really looking forward to this gig, as we just missed out on playing with Gonga (See list of unlucky stuff above), and I've yet to see Apraxia, who I'm hoping won't pull out.

yep, this is Findo Gask from Fife who are rather excellent, the Radiohead influenced ARCTIC will be playing their debut gig and Ireland YAKUZA will play their blend of Sonic Youth, The Fall and Jon Spencers Blues Explosion...3.50, you know you can't go wrong