aberdeen-music

Pink Grease

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

what does everyone think of them? i know a few of you will have seen them at triptych last week...i personally think they are awesome, and have been listening to their cd on repeat since i saw them, their live show was ace and the constant sexual references and imagery are excellent, but some think they're just a bad joke...any thoughts?

Well they're nae Black Label Society that's for sure ;)

I like them alright - was quite disappointed that I missed the Mute night and thus them but I do like what I've heard on CD. I like King Adora though (and am over 14 ;)) so maybe that nullifies my opinion :D

I thought they were entertaining too, but staying power ? (hmm...the joke wore a bit thin by about half way through the set for me !).

I think the image got in the way of the music (on stage), I should check out the CD and listen, without watching.

peep

Originally posted by unknown pleasures:

... although I did find the bass player's mad speedhead staring mildly entertaining.

i thought he was well funny...the only thing is it doesn't seem quite right that they come from sheffield.

yeh can def hear a Roxy Music influence on em too