aberdeen-music

Edinburgh: places to go.

glennbuchan

Edinburgh: places to go?

Hello!

Me and 2 mates are going down to Edinburgh on Tuesday 21st August to see Foo Fighters and NIN at Medowbank stadium. Thereafter we have the Tuesday night, Wednesday during the day, Wednesday night in Edinburgh.

I don't really know the city very well so looking for some tips on what do to and where to go.

We'll probably go out for a piss up on Wednesday night so anyone know any good bar/clubs in the city?

We are staying in Regent Terrance just 5min walk from Princess Street, so we are pretty much bang in the center of Edinburgh.

We also have a full day on the Wednesday to see the place. Any suggestions on things to do?

On Thursday 23rd we are going to see RHCP being supported by Biffy Clryo, so some tips what to do in Glasgow would be helpful too!

Cheers in advance for any help

Glenn

x

You need to get yourself down to Bedlam Theatre (find Greyfriars Bobby and then you're practially there) and try to catch the Improverts. It's a improvised comedy sketch show which starts at 12.30am (yes, as in at night) lasts and hour and is totally different every night. Costs about 6 but it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Just take a look around the place for things to do, if the festival is still on you'll have plenty to keep you busy. Not sure about clubs and stuff, but while the festival is on a lot of pubs are open til 2am.