aberdeen-music

anybody want to form a new band?

eat your parents

I'm thinking noisy anti-chords, off key notes (although my guitar is staying in standard, no sonic youth this time), unpredictable changes, stripped songs, accumulating into a thoroughly horrible experience.

Oh, and no melody whatsoever, without decending into sprawling noise.

Of course this is just an idea.

Takers, anyone? (It doesn't just have to be drums, bass, guitars etc)

Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram
Originally posted by eat your parents:

Interested Phil? I'm sure it would be a blast, of sorts?

Yes, but time/commitment may be a problem!

I'm thinking noisy anti-chords, off key notes (although my guitar is staying in standard, no sonic youth this time), unpredictable changes, stripped songs, accumulating into a thoroughly horrible experience.

Oh, and no melody whatsoever, without decending into sprawling noise.

Of course this is just an idea.

Takers, anyone? (It doesn't just have to be drums, bass, guitars etc)

NeilX is into that sort of stuff

givehim a pm or something

Guest stuartmaxwell

I actually thought of taking up the name of the first political writer I could think of.

If you're interested Stuart, we could always finish shows trying to gouge out each others eyes.

ho ho ho toff boy that was really funny,

im really really interested in this band though, we can make lots of noise and reel off useless facts about bands folk have never heard of,

we could also drink a bit (not handling it very well) and tell people who are in bands ten times better that we are gonna kick their asses, that would be ace mr masamune?

?(

Haha,

Stuart, you've finally gone mad. The asbestos you've been inhaling must have finally gone to your head. You really should read containers.

I don't want to make noise, it's boring in my opinion, and I don't threaten anyone with violence, so this might end our love affair.

I'd gladly be in a band with you. I see Orwell has bid their farewell. The end of a band is always a morbid thing.

I've actually roughly written and recorded a track. It's not as extreme as I wanted, but I like it, and it doesn't sound like Sidca.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said, anyone who's interested I'll pm, with a link to a mp3. I just need to get an mp3 compressor or whatever. All my files are wave at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...