aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Diesel

*** WANTED *** Flanger

Had a look through a few forums but couldnt find any. This might help though - eBay.co.uk - flanger, chorus, phaser, phaser pedal items at low prices

Thanks for that.

I thought this one was particularly good value, with a starting price of just 220 o_O

eBay.co.uk: Colorsound Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal. 1970's (item 270111642721 end time 29-Apr-07 12:01:36 BST)

...and this ones a real snip !...

eBay.co.uk: TC Electronic TC1210 Spatial Expander + Chorus Flanger (item 120112325483 end time 30-Apr-07 09:07:08 BST)

I've got a Boss BF-2. I really like it. Managed to get it second hand for 35. I'm sure one will appear somehwere.

Yep, the search is on...

Hi,

I'm in need of a bit of Flange to spice up my act :)

Anyone selling one?

I'm selling quite a few...

... on Wednesdays and Saturdays at you know where.

:D

I'm actually trying to sell my Digitech Hyper Flange. It's pretty good and has a few modes. I never really use it though so it's just sitting there doing nothing(I prefer phase tbh)

It's Ex-Demo so will only work with a power supply. It's yours for 25 delivered. I can get you a picture if you want?

Let me know

I'm actually trying to sell my Digitech Hyper Flange. It's pretty good and has a few modes. I never really use it though so it's just sitting there doing nothing(I prefer phase tbh)

It's Ex-Demo so will only work with a power supply. It's yours for 25 delivered. I can get you a picture if you want?

Let me know

Expose your flange...

I'm selling quite a few...

... on Wednesdays and Saturdays at you know where.

:D

Throw in that old, unwanted ENGL Powerball that's taking up valuable real estate and we'll talk....;)