aberdeen-music

New Audi TT

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Wow, my opinion on the looks of this car have really changed. When I first saw the snaps, I thought it looked like a piece of crap, but now I vastly prefer it to the old model which my comparison looks a bit feminine. The rear side of it is very Porsche esque, and the retractable spoiler certainly nods to the giants of German performance. The diesel model is an interesting idea too, many have speculated that the 2L 168bhp engine will be fitted but personally I can't see it happening, with many hot hatches being given 200bhp and above as standard. They will surely opt for one of the 3l models, though this may cause weight issues. Personally, I think that the economy on the 2l FSI is tempting enough considering the speed of this model.

They were exhibiting the new Audis at the Geneva motor show this year (which I went to), some of the new Audis were sweet as fuck. There were some truly weird looking new cars there, and some absolute belters, the new Mustang was beautiful, and there was a Dodge sportscar I fell in love with, and there was a stunning Maseratti Gran Turismo. I don't really know much about cars but it was a grand day out and a chance to take heaps of photos, and have a nosey at a room full of Ferraris, Porches, Bugattis et all.

I'll try and post some of the photos if you like.