aberdeen-music

birthday masquarade ?

The Ghost Of Fudge

i was toying with the idea of making fudge's 5th birthday party at moshulu a masquarade ball...

did i spell that right?

i'm sure you can picture a BBC period drama where there's a big ball, and everyone has elaborate masks on? that sort of thing. no one's sure who everyone is, then, on the stroke of midnight, everyone removes their masks? yeah?

that sort of thing. although i'd imagine the masks would be less elaborate and more slipknot.

good idea, or not?

we could make everyone wear one. we could give out shitty plain white masks at the door to those without. we could make them out of egg boxes...

just looking for a little feedback - good idea or bad idea? could you be arsed?

I think that's a pretty good idea - especially if you'll hand out masks and there's the provision of pens for added flair. Any kind of masks okay? I think I've got a gas mask somewhere in my mum's house that could be modified...

P.S.I believe it's 'masquerade' as to your spelling query :)

• 5 months later...
phantom of the opera style masks for the shittily unprepared' date=' i was thinking? you know, the cheap looking white ones? whereas, mine would have peacock feathers and shit on it.

not real shit, obviously.[/quote']

I get the feeling that Dave Non-Rowlands Filthpact might have real shit on his...

I still think it could be a jolly shebang - Moshulu maybe a bit hot for masks though? :p