aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Camie

Okami

Has anyone bought this for the ps2?

Purchased it last Friday and it's pretty damn good. Great artwork and some good gameplay. Only quirk being that it's a bit too easy(saying that I'm stuck on defeating Spider Queen).

I was thinking of getting this, but played the first hour and was put of by the 'gibberish talk', the unskippable dialogue and the whole zelda lite gameplay. It's a shame because I really wanted to like this as it's from clover studios who also made vieutiful joe and godhand. The graphics are rather nice though....

My girlfriend has bought me Godhand for the ps2 for my birthday, which is also made by clover studios. KInda looks like a very derranged version of final fight!

Only problem is it ain't my birthday till next thursday so I havn't had a shot yet.

I'm engrossed in this game at the moment, thoroughly love the style. Agreed the unskippable dialogue gets annoying, but after an hour I'm in a zen like trance. Pity all my circles still look like melting eggs, but hey they seem to work...