aberdeen-music

[GIG] The Hussys + The Cellers + Flaming Katy @ The Tunnels

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone go to this last night?

What was the name of the first girl on with just the guitar? She was alright.

That was probably the best I've seen Flaming Katy play, the songs were played with so much enthusiasm, it really lifted the performance. The second last song was cool too, it sounded like a new wave song or something.

The Hussy's sounded pretty cool, but I only caught about 3 songs as I'm an old man and can't hack it anymore...

last night

Anyone go to this last night?

What was the name of the first girl on with just the guitar? She was alright.

That was probably the best I've seen Flaming Katy play, the songs were played with so much enthusiasm, it really lifted the performance. The second last song was cool too, it sounded like a new wave song or something.

The Hussy's sounded pretty cool, but I only caught about 3 songs as I'm an old man and can't hack it anymore...

the first act was , JESS YOUG

Jess Youg lol

lol, close but no cigar:

first act was Jess Yong

and here's some spaaaaaaam:

www.myspace.com/jessyong

thanks for your feedback guys - more slaying criticism would be GREAT for me though, I'm still new to all this gigging stuffs so any comments would be much appreciated. And if you see me about in the Tunnels or anywhere else the next time, give me shout, criticise to your heart's content and I'll even get yer a pint or two :up:

Jess

x