aberdeen-music

south park season 10

Noir

Even below-par South Park is better than almost anything else on TV just now. I thought the 9/11 show was one of the weaker episodes. The Warcraft one was genius.

Warcraft one was hilarious.

The one that was on last week was brilliant.

How they get rid of religion to end war but there is war between two types of atheists.

People ridicule it for it's sick humour but they always miss out the satrical side of things. Always on the ball witht he topics as well(Steve Irwin joke for example).

Season 10's been the saving grace of the show because 9 was absolute pants, barring a few episodes.

Opra's minge, the raging clue borthers, Family Guys sketches, Smug people smelling their own farts and cartman being the hallway monitor (who speaks exactly like fat tom) have been the best bits thus far.

"I'm a pretty bad kid"

"Really, what's the worst thing you've ever done?"

"I stole the head off a statue once"

"Wow, that's pretty hardcore, geez, that's like this one time, when i didn't like a kid, so i ground his parents up into chilli and fed it him"

"What's to understand? You get a boner, slap her titties around some then stick it inside her and pee"