aberdeen-music

Brawlers Bawlers and Bastards

-matthEw-

Tom Waits new one - Orphans. anyone had the pleasure of hearing it yet? 3 back to back CDs of classic Waits imo. everything is on here, it's crazy.

Real Gone didnt do much for me but this one has got my faith back. Dont really have a favourite yet as ive just had it on as im working, so havent matched the song titles with the songs, but one that definatley stood out was Road To Peace, and the whole of the 'Bawlers' CD really.

Tom Waits new one - Orphans. anyone had the pleasure of hearing it yet? 3 back to back CDs of classic Waits imo. everything is on here, it's crazy.

Real Gone didnt do much for me but this one has got my faith back. Dont really have a favourite yet as ive just had it on as im working, so havent matched the song titles with the songs, but one that definatley stood out was Road To Peace, and the whole of the 'Bawlers' CD really.

Haven't heard it yet...like all his earlier stuff up to Swordfishtrombones, and bits of his work since.

(Scissorfight had a song called Blizzards, Buzzards Bastards)