aberdeen-music

DHC presents ERRORS live - DEC 7th - 10pm - SNAFU - plus support

hey guys

WE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT NOW CONFIRMED WHICH YOU SHOULD GET INTO YOUR CALENDER NOW!!!

DHC presents...

Thursday 7th December

ERRORS live at snafu

plus support

5 and advanced online tickets to be sold

post punk / electro/ rock action label (mogwai labelmates)/

More info will follow but in the meantime : use these clicky buttons

http://www.weareerrors.com/images/66.jpg

http://www.weareerrors.com/images/69.jpg

http://www.weareerrors.com/images/43.jpg

http://www.weareerrors.com/images/35.jpg

www.weareerrors.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got this through, press release and bio of band!

everything you need to know before this gig!

errors Salut! France / Maeve Binchy

Released January 22nd 2007 on Rock Action Records

Cat no: rockact31cdp

Having kicked off 2006 supporting label bosses Mogwai, errors released How Clean Is Your Acid House? in March. The 5-track EP went on to pick up a whole load of support from the likes of Zane Lowe, Steve Lamacq, Mary Anne Hobbs, Vic Galloway and John Kennedy. Where debut single Hans Herman marked errors out as a promising, How Clean was the release that established them as a truly innovative and exciting act on the Glasgow scene.

Having finally finished their degrees, errors spent most of the summer working on new material and Salut! France is the first brand spanking single from their forthcoming debut album which is set for release in March 2007.

Like a razor sharp, electronic-acid attack Salut! France spits twisted snares and kitsch keyboard loops in your face, before running off into the dark funky shadows. Its the eerie, gloomy errors machine we know so well from their Hans Herman debut, merging glitchy electronica with mucky guitars, firmly on fuzz and heavily soaked in acid.

The B-side is something beautiful, a techy, in yr face acid pop record. Its called Maeve Binchy but has nothing to do with the romantic Irish writer. It will make you dance though. And leave you pining for more.

Errors innovative videos have become staples on MTV2s 120mins with the promo clip for Terror Tricks being made by Simon from the band alongside partner in crime Rebecca Wilcox. Konx-om-pax, who won the Best New Blood gong in the annual D&AD awards, and errors got together to bring you audio-visual treat that is Mr. Milk Watch it here: www.rock-action.co.uk/index.php?s=media

So far their live dates have included events at Glasgows now infamous School of Art along with club shows at sub-science @ Club 69 and to date theyve supported acts as diverse as Sons & Daughters, Explosions In The Sky and Death From Above 1979. Next they are sharing the stage with Shit Robot at the Arches and play White Heats Xmas party at Madame Jo Jos.

LIST OF DATES:

Thursday,7th Dec- Aberdeen - Dirty Hearts Club, Snafu

Friday, 8th Dec GLASGOW: Blitzkrieg Bop @ The Arches with Shit Robot (DFA) @ www.myspace.com/theblitzkriegbop www.thebop.tk

Sunday, 17th Dec LONDON: Music for Vampires @ Buffalo Bar

Monday, 18th Dec LONDON: Riddler (Zine) Xmas Party @ Venue TBA

Tuesday, 19th Dec LONDON: White Heat Xmas Party @ Madame JoJo's

Wednesday, 20th Dec LONDON: PlayLouder Nite @ Old Blue Last

Members: Simon Ward (keys n clicks), Greg Paterson (guitar), Stephen Livingstone (bass), James Hamilton (drums)

Spreading the love opinions from the press:

Beneath the myriad of microprocessors and the jungle of wires, something truly special lurks. NME

Post rockers you can dance to a tantalising debut offering

INDEPENDENT (EP OF THE WEEK

Pretty damn special and slightly mental like all the best things in life

GUARDIAN GUIDE

A panoramic and innovative record pity there arent more that five songs

SUN ****

Totally top notch fuzzy guitar stuff meets proper sub-bass, zoop zoop noises and electrotech touches in a delicate, hard-to-pull-off mix VICE

I wanna dance to errors, i wanna dance with errors. I want to place them in the middle of the floor and dance around themsoon to be the soundtrack to degree shows across the world. PLAN B

A sound that will sit in days to come next to the likes of Squarepusher, Boards of Canada as well as Fourtet DJ MAGAZIN

Errors are on Mogwais Rock Action label. Hans Herman is a brilliant analogue wig-out. Instrumental too. Controversial! THE FLY

For further information please contact Elin Carlsson at Sainted PR on 020 8962 5700 / elin@saintedpr.com

www.weareerrors.com

www.myspace.com/weareerrors

• 2 weeks later...

yeah

he does have good taste! but hes a total knob! nah, just kidding !

ahh, youve just reminded me, i have a photo message for you that i forgot to send on saturday!

itll make you laugh and dont worry its not dirty!

so , as a recent viewer , how would you describe the errors live set?

im away to try and convince a mate of mine wholl probably hate it to come down!still he needs to see new bands!

nothing better in the world than seeing a good band play live!

yeah

he does have good taste! but hes a total knob! nah, just kidding !

ahh, youve just reminded me, i have a photo message for you that i forgot to send on saturday!

itll make you laugh and dont worry its not dirty!

so , as a recent viewer , how would you describe the errors live set?

im away to try and convince a mate of mine wholl probably hate it to come down!still he needs to see new bands!

nothing better in the world than seeing a good band play live!

Errors are amazing, I urge everone to get down to Snafu on thursday. They are like an electronic Mogwai.