aberdeen-music

Frontman needed for local indie/ punk band ready to gig!!!!

wazzer88

Local aberdeen band the youth currently require a change of vocals that will see us take the aberden music scene by storm!!!

The band are influenced by the likes of Feeder, arctic monkeys, foo fighters, blink 182, HIM, Placebo, ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS, Green day, lostprophets, yellowcard, ASH, The offspring, Razorlight, the kooks and the strokes!

The band currently consists of Drummer GEORGE McPHERSON!! ( 15) ( << OFICIALLY THE BEST DRUMMER I HAVE SEEN AROUND ABERDEEN!!!) , Rythm Guitarist and backin vocalist WAYNE MICKLEBURGH (18) ( MYSELF ) , Lead Guitarist and backin vocalist RICHARD MARTIN ( TURNIN 17)

AND A NEW BASSIST HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF You are between the age of 15 and 20 and intrested thn send me a pm or my e-mail n msn address is Waynemick@hotmail.com

No previous band experiance Neccessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICIALLY WE ARE 1 OF THE CITY'S MOST EXCITING BANDS COMING THRU AT THE MOMENT AND WE ARE TIPPED FOR BIG THINGS!!

our debut album is currently bein written and is gettin rave reviews after bein herd by a few selcted people!!!

CHANCE TO JAM WITH BAND ON FRIDAY 6TH OCTOBER !! DONT DELAY!!

??????

hmm yesss! i am up my-self!! aint i JEW!! i cnt care less.. i totally love myself.. and others love me 2!! i have stalkers all over the place i am so popular n talented.. i have such a big head!!:swearing: :swearing: the only way i am goin is up and the fact i have quaifyed musicians praisin the stuff i have wrote for my band is more thn enough to prove my claims!!!!

Get a life .. only comments frm intrested ppl !! or intresting ppl as a matter of fact :swearing: