aberdeen-music

Capdown+King Blues@Moshulu

Camie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camie, I've told you... buy it!! And check out the live mash-up of SB6's People Ack Like The Don't Know and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones's The Impression that I Get:

Awesome gig it was. Can't believe I only caught the last 2 Buzzkill songs. Sounded nice but there wasn't much crowd action going down. The King Blues fairly sorted that out though. Absolutely magic set, especially the opener and the carnival feeling during These Streets are Ours. The Feb tour is going to be amazing, all 4 bands are terrific :D

And as for Capdown, they didn't disappoint. Signature Capdown live performance. I didn't expect it to be THAT busy, but having the crowd going for the whole set was very pleasing. Very much looking forward to the new album. Shame they're not playing here on the February tour.

A thank you for this one, RFR :D

Camie, I've told you... buy it!! And check out the live mash-up of SB6's People Ack Like The Don't Know and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones's The Impression that I Get:

Awesome gig it was. Can't believe I only caught the last 2 Buzzkill songs. Sounded nice but there wasn't much crowd action going down. The King Blues fairly sorted that out though. Absolutely magic set, especially the opener and the carnival feeling during These Streets are Ours. The Feb tour is going to be amazing, all 4 bands are terrific :D

And as for Capdown, they didn't disappoint. Signature Capdown live performance. I didn't expect it to be THAT busy, but having the crowd going for the whole set was very pleasing. Very much looking forward to the new album. Shame they're not playing here on the February tour.

A thank you for this one, RFR :D

Even Mouthwash :p

If by "full band" you mean more than the 4 of them, I wouldn't think so but you never know. The 'guest appearances' for the brass parts I think are usually just for bigger gigs such as the Leeds & Reading the bigger support slots. They can always manage perfectly well without them what with the samples and all :up:

Buzzkill were decent. I'd like to see them in a smaller venue with a good crowd though.

King Blues, well alongside Sonic Boom Six and Freak Union are one of the UKs best. A flawless performance. I loved it so much. Specially made all the knobheads stop moshing.

Capdown. Well when they were good, they were fantastic. But that was only on the older songs. Anything they've done since Pound for the Sound just doesn't click with me and overall a bit disapointing.