aberdeen-music

Flight case (approx 1'6" X 2'6" X 4')

nullmouse

Anyone in need of a large flight case? Robust as hell, originally contained delicate x-ray scanning equipment for transport, but now just sitting empty, unused and in danger of being chucked out.

Dimensions are approximate, due to it currently being on a high shelf, but it's around:

1 1/2 ft in height, 2 1/2 ft in depth and 4 ft in width. If anyone's interested I can take pictures and risk life and limb by measuring it properly.

Free to a good home if you can collect it.

I'll take it off your hands if nobody has beaten me to it.

Got an email about it yesterday, asking my location - But not had a reply saying they definitely want it yet. I'll give them the chance of first refusal, and if they don't want it or reply soon it's yours.

(Coincidentally, if you are the person who contacted me, please send me a PM to let me know yay or nae)

Got an email about it yesterday' date=' asking my location - But not had a reply saying they definitely want it yet. I'll give them the chance of first refusal, and if they don't want it or reply soon it's yours.

(Coincidentally, if you are the person who contacted me, please send me a PM to let me know yay or nae)[/quote']

Yay! Check PM.

Cheers