aberdeen-music

Driveblind

Dr Paul

From what I hear on the grapevine, Driveblind no longer live in the UK, when they signed to Universal, they moved over to Los Angles. They spent some time touring in the US. I understand they have a producer lined up for their first album, but don't know what dates, or timescale for the recording.

So to answer your question, don't think they will be touring in the Uk until they have recorded the album, so nothing immient, may not even be any dates this year. :-(

Like you guys, seen them live several times, and they are awesome. They are a great example to any aspiring band. If you want to get signed, and have a career in the music business, that is how good you need to be. They got that good, then started trying to get signed, which again, I would say is a good way to go about it

Originally posted by LonelyHunter Alister:

From what I hear on the grapevine, Driveblind no longer live in the UK, when they signed to Universal, they moved over to Los Angles. They spent some time touring in the US. I understand they have a producer lined up for their first album, but don't know what dates, or timescale for the recording.

So to answer your question, don't think they will be touring in the Uk until they have recorded the album, so nothing immient, may not even be any dates this year. :-(

Like you guys, seen them live several times, and they are awesome. They are a great example to any aspiring band. If you want to get signed, and have a career in the music business, that is how good you need to be. They got that good, then started trying to get signed, which again, I would say is a good way to go about it

they are recording their album in London, which will initially be released through Polydor. Anyway, they're back in the UK and are going to be released here before being released in the US.

which tuesday? this one coming?

I'm there.

Yes, my Driveblind tale is that I rolled around the guitarist's bed once (I'm friend's with his little brother who did indeed at one point play bass for 10ew)