aberdeen-music

Terrorizer - Darker Days Ahead

Fast Caz

Whats wrong with Dillinger and Converge??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

I'm not bitching or anything' date=' just interested. I think that they're both fairly innovative in their styles and both have very talented musicians.[/quote']

Converge too me just seem like a angrier nu metal band.... tee shirts you see all the time , more of a corporation rather than a band.

and Dillinger just hat the tunes minus the songs Pattons sung on.

More on topic soo lets see

New Mastodon

New Slayer

New Terrorizer

New Napalm Death

ALL SHITE !!!

The new Walls Of Jericho on the other hand is quite tasteful.

Awwwwwwwwwwww don't say that i was well looking forward to the new Mastodon record :(

Slayer are pretty rubbish these days though, but i definately need to check out the new WOJ album.

Awwwwwwwwwwww don't say that i was well looking forward to the new Mastodon record :(

Slayer are pretty rubbish these days though' date=' but i definately need to check out the new WOJ album.[/quote']

Yeah im needing to give the new mastodon a few more intense spins as with all the albums they have caught on after a few spins.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
See i like this whole accepting other peoples oppinions i feel some folk should take note.

I'm seeing it that way too, I can't be arsed arguing over the web anymore, there comes a point when there's nothing new to argue about.

I think it's called "virtual fatigue" or something, should be a recognised condition.

Converge too me just seem like a angrier nu metal band.... tee shirts you see all the time ' date=' more of a corporation rather than a band.

and Dillinger just hat the tunes minus the songs Pattons sung on.[/quote']

I think over time its become 'cool' to like Converge so i do kinda see what you mean there but i think that they still produce some cracking tunes and each album builds upon what they have. They're hardly commercial outside of underground/fanboy circles though.

And i can't see where you're coming from with the whole Patton/Puciato vocal thing because the music's still the same. I think personally that Miss Machine was a bit more commercial but still maintained that level of distance that Calculating Infinity had from making it overly sugar coated and trite.

They're both bands i really like though so i'm bound to defend them. :p

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Im off to the local public house so i may catch you's at fortress weep laters on.

I'll see you at Weep about half 12 if you're in, make for the bar area.

Yeah im needing to give the new mastodon a few more intense spins as with all the albums they have caught on after a few spins.

What alkaline said. I was looking forward to the new Mastodon album:down: Saying that, I wasnt impressed with the last one but I give them the benefit of the doubt.