aberdeen-music

Drum Kit For Sale

David B

5 piece. Red.

22" bass, 12" and 13" hanging toms, 16" floor tom, 14" snare.

Paiste Hi-hats.

2 Sabian Solar 16" crash cymbals.

Cowbell.

Recent Remo Skin for snare and New Remo skins for other drums.

Bought the kit new from Birminghan Drum Centre about 5 years ago. Was the beginning of my mid life crisis at the time when I started drumming again after a long break.

Kit has been gigged with the Red Cortinas (www.redcortinas.piczo.com). Good condition.

Recent upgrade (to 6 piece Premier Artist Birch with Iron Cobra Pedals) is reason for sale.

Ideal for beginner or perhaps someone like myself who wants to get back into drumming after some time away, without breaking the bank.

Looking for 120 ONO

Is set up in my garage in Peterhead. Come and give it a bash.

PM or call 01779 473818 after 6pm.

5 piece. Red.

22" bass' date=' 12" and 13" hanging toms, 16" floor tom, 14" snare.

Paiste Hi-hats.

2 Sabian Solar 16" crash cymbals.

Cowbell.

Recent Remo Skin for snare and New Remo skins for other drums.

Bought the kit new from Birminghan Drum Centre about 5 years ago. Was the beginning of my mid life crisis at the time when I started drumming again after a long break.

Kit has been gigged with the Red Cortinas ([url']www.redcortinas.piczo.com). Good condition.

Recent upgrade (to 6 piece Premier Artist Birch with Iron Cobra Pedals) is reason for sale.

Ideal for beginner or perhaps someone like myself who wants to get back into drumming after some time away, without breaking the bank.

Looking for 120 ONO

Is set up in my garage in Peterhead. Come and give it a bash.

PM or call 01779 473818 after 6pm.

Come on Dave..It's like a woman selling a car. It's a Red one.

Only a private joke before all you women out there that know exactly what make/model/cc/colour of car they have, get annoyed.

Come on Dave..It's like a woman selling a car. It's a Red one.

I was thinking the same thing actually - does it have a name' date=' or is it a generic 'asda's own brand' type kit? Is it the one pictured on the site? There is a red kit pictured there, but I can't stand looking at the wallpaper behind you for any length of time... Would you sell the kit minus the cymbals?

Fixed your link by the way.

For Frosty -

Yes, it was one of those generic ones.

Cannon Adder (Birmingham Drum Centre own brand)

The old style, not the new garish ones in the drum mags.

Thiink the picture you refer to is in the Alabama Showboat in Peterhead. You will notice that I only use it as a 4 piece. Kit still has my "Red Cortinas" lettering on it. Buy a piece of history.

For brithe guy, I've managed to sell your Tele in AUBL so I thought I'd get rid of some of my stuff as well!

PS Would sell the drums without the cymbals if anyone prefers.