BERT IS EVIL BertisEvil.jpg

MISS THE OCCUPIER Misstheoccupier.jpg

FILTHPACT Filthpact.jpg

SHORT NOTICE ShortNotice.jpg

16 again 16again.jpg

CYBERPIPER Cyberpiper.jpg

You ain't no punk you punk

punkgig2.gif

I dinna hae a colour printer so if anyone wants to print off and stick up a poster or 2 in Drummonds and or anywhere else I'll put you on the guestlist, cheers Biz

I'm looking for someone to capture highlights of the gig on video, especially Cyberpiper who will do a 45 minute set, anyone interested please PM me, cheers Biz.

Anyone interested in taking pics or videos PM me and I'll stick you on the guestlist,

There is more to this than meets the eye, something VERY entertaining will be revealed on the night and if you don't have a video you'll wish you did, he he he I can't wait it's gonna be ace.

I'm still looking for someone to video the bands, Cyberpiper and 16again especially, you + 1 will get on the guestlist if you volunteer, cheers Biz.

im sure i heard tom morton mention this gig on the radio this afternoon. i nearly choked on ma tattie scone when he suddenly started talkin about "some guy from aberdeen called Biz that plays drums "

AT LAST Sunday has arrived ,Cyberpiper arrived safely and we have set the controls to boil wash, come doon to Drummonds for the first band at 6pm ye winna be dissapointed -it is not all punk rock and pogoing though, Miss The Occupier are a rather tasty band with a girly on Bass and Cyberpiper will play electronic folk trance with electric pipes and drums.

Wahey - it was great, all the bands were excellent and Cyberpiper was a breath of fresh air -hope he comes back again, cheers everyone Biz.