aberdeen-music

FOR SALE: Black Westfield Electric Guitar

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

All black,compact, full-size electric guitar. Paul Reed Smith copy.

I would put a picture up if I had the capability.

In perfect condition and in perfect working order.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cheeky i have a black one which was my first guitar and apart from the pickup change and the new tremblock its one of the ebst guitars ive ever played i would take it but im not after another black one however i do love westfield not as much as fenders but there 2nd after fender

cheeky i have a black one which was my first guitar and apart from the pickup change and the new tremblock its one of the ebst guitars ive ever played i would take it but im not after another black one however i do love westfield not as much as fenders but there 2nd after fender

Are you on pills?

Westfield guitars are shite. I loved mine so much, when i got my fender, i threw it under a passing car.

The car did the trick nicely.

na i really like them they may be a shite make but after changing the tremblock getting new pickups theres nothing wrong with it

i bought mine for 150 bucks and its hjad 25 quids worth of mods and it sounds brilliant so im happy with it

each to there own i suppose

Guest five years
na i really like them they may be a shite make but after changing the tremblock getting new pickups theres nothing wrong with it

i bought mine for 150 bucks and its hjad 25 quids worth of mods and it sounds brilliant so im happy with it

each to there own i suppose

*waiting for Dazza1040 to find something better for under 175*

Guest idol_wild

There's no crackling at all - the tone is very clear. What I will say is that it's a very 'rawk' sounding guitar - which is the main reason I don't use it.

What I will say is that the bridge needs to be reset, I don't have the expertise or patience to perfect it. I'm sure some of you tech-heads wiould though. It goes out of tune too quickly for my liking - the strings are just not set at the right taughtness. Easily sorted, I'm sure.

What I will say is that the bridge needs to be reset, I don't have the expertise or patience to perfect it. I'm sure some of you tech-heads wiould though. It goes out of tune too quickly for my liking - the strings are just not set at the right taughtness. Easily sorted, I'm sure.

i have one aswell i titghtened the tuning pegs and restrung it and tightnend the tremlo and it works fine but then my trem bar snappend so i shoved a piece of wood behind the tremblock u get a longer sustain