aberdeen-music

graphic designer - offering design services for local bands..

routeseven

After waiting for one week and having no interest i think i'm entitled to take my business elsewhere' date=' don't you? I'm not going to waste my time here if i'm not getting any work out of it.[/quote']

Quite right! There's no point leaving empty spaces in your diary on our account.

well' date=' at least the care centre found you a job of sorts in the community.[/quote']If by care centre you mean Careers Scotland, and by "a job of sorts" you mean £12,000 a year before bonuses, free flights to London for office piss ups and probably the most laid back working attitude in any sort of IT/Computing industry, then yeah, I guess they did.

PS what do you do Stripey, other than lording it up in your expensive mansion as a SUPERSTAR musician that gets played on the radio in America all the time and was even on Radio 1!!!!!

If by care centre you mean Careers Scotland' date=' and by "a job of sorts" you mean 12,000 a year before bonuses, free flights to London for office piss ups and probably the most laid back working attitude in any sort of IT/Computing industry, then yeah, I guess they did.

PS what do you do Stripey, other than lording it up in your expensive mansion as a SUPERSTAR musician that gets played on the radio in America all the time and was even on Radio 1!!!!![/quote']

lol. come on, don't embarass yourself mate, i'm very impressed with your 12k a year job that you got at the job center^H^H^H^H^H^Hcareers scotland, and your laid back office environment, good for you.

lol. come on' date=' don't embarass yourself mate, i'm very impressed with your 12k a year job that you got at the job center^H^H^H^H^H^Hcareers scotland, and your laid back office environment, good for you.[/quote']

If he's happy I don't see the problem. Grow up.

lol. come on' date=' don't embarass yourself mate, i'm very impressed with your 12k a year job that you got at the job center^H^H^H^H^H^Hcareers scotland, and your laid back office environment, good for you.[/quote']job centre/careers scotland I dont really care. It was the one on Union street though, with careers scotland on the sign outside.

and I'm pretty impressed as well. It's ace fun. Don't see how its embarassing really.

Heres me at wor, laugh away: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/thurisaz/IMAG0008.jpg

what the fuck is ^H anyway?

Web Design

Design and creation of website.

Including' date='

- Logo design (if required)

- Layout design

- Colour scheme

- News script setup

- Message board/Forum setup (if required)

- Additional extras available on request..[/quote']

I was going to take you up on your offer of internet website designing until i scrolled down and realised you're a bit of a prick. Sorry. I'll do it myself.

I was going to take you up on your offer of internet website designing until i scrolled down and realised you're a bit of a prick. Sorry. I'll do it myself.

Haha, that's quite funny.